Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Experiments with "Bus"


Well .. here goes ,
It was a usual morning, getting up late, running all over the place 2 get ready on time, that day I was a little too late. Dad who usually always is very very nice to me yelled at me. I know he had a conference and I should've gotten up early but still it hurts.. 

So anyway I got outta the car at my usual place where I wait for auto.. but that day as I got out a gush of wind swept across my face and at that moment I decided I wanted to go in the bus. The wind usually cheers me up but .. Dad!!.. And before I knew it, there came my bus to OU. Phew! Its empty!!  
I always enjoy my bus rides, there’s so many people with so many things going on. Its so interesting to see how they go about their daily activities like a super human computer analyzing how human beings think(eh well it sounds cool :D).. 
but today I hardly cared to notice.. then before I could enjoy the space a big group of workers got in with their “gampas”(basket kinda things)..Every single person on the bus frowned when these people entered, literally EVERY single one of them. One woman yelled at a worker for just brushing her saree against her. I know her saree is dirty but wth workers are people too!, they have feelings too! 

Then I saw the worker’s face it hardly bothered her.. All of this hardly bothered any of the workers .. They were their usual selves.
Then one of the workers dropped her gampa, more groans from the “non-worker people”. Then, this I didn’t expect.. One of the non worker people helped her and the worker was so happy.. she was so happy that she went around and told every1 that a women helped her.. just a little help made her day..Then I thought.. 

Wow! How can these people be so happy when everyone frowns at them and just one person smiles at them.
How can I ruin my day when everyone smiles at me and just one single person is rude to me because it was my fault and I deserved it too.
Life really is weird; we don’t much realize the importance of things that we have excess of, do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment