Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Point Perspective - Explained

Beauty is all around you, you only need notice it

Well I have a problem, I always want everything I make to be special, to be unique, authentic. So I always end up wasting a lotta time on naming stuff – be that the title of a simple composition in 4th grade in school or the name of my program, even the name of variables in my code.  I want to find that perfect name, that exact that only i would do and noone else. And when time came to find one for my blog, I raked my brain for all sorts of names and nothing was satisfactory.. and finally one day I found it!!

 I found it when I was looking at some random camera angle and graphics and stuff and it hit me. I was reading about perspectives and how everything about the image changes from where you see it. Isnt life exactly that for everyone, isn’t a blog exactly that! How I view life.

Lemme establish a better analogy. One point perspective looks thus:



Thats the first image that comes up in google though.
A 2 point perpective looks thus:



(you might wanna read up more about perspectives to know the details of the above 2 images.)

And as I kept thinking, my blog is all about my perspective. How I view the world with my eyes, through my vantage point. And as I kept thinking, not just my blog, every truth, every story is just a perspective from the narrator. Noone really knows the truth and simply put.. there is no one truth, there always exists multiple truths to the same event. Just like multiple angles to the same object. It might seem ugly from one perspective but beautiful from another.
As i see it, there is no absolute truth, there is only perspective!
So here’s my perspective in life.. 
After a year of early morning walks with my dear dad and his infinite words of wisdom and our long out-of-the-world conversations, I decided that I would look at my life thus – “Beauty is all around you, you only need notice it”.. 


And voila! I found the perfect name for my blog, my diary, my essence, my brand  if u will :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment